I saw a picture the other day, of a little girl with this hairstyle and I thought '' OMG this is great for summer. It's easy, simple, fast and super cute!'' I personally think this one is perfect for the beach. So here it is.
1. Part hair on natual side. (Which for us is the left)
2. Make a tiny square shape section right next to the face.
3. Braid that section and secure with a little elastic.
4. Divide the remaining hair in half.
5. make each half into a ponytail adding in the braid to the side where it lays.
If you are having trouble keeping the flyaways in I suggest you use a pomade such as the ''GOT2BE'' brand.
And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment :)