Hey there! So this hairstyles is a twist on your boring old pigtails. My little ''hair model'' was getting kind of bored of these lame pigtails so I decided to switch things up a little!
1. Part hair on left.
2. (On the left) Make a section from your normal part down to infront of the ear and secure with a little elastic.
3. Make another section right behind your first thats going down to about behind the ear and secure it too.
4. Repeat process for the right side.
5. Then take all the hair and seperate it in half making two pigtails. Secure the pigtails adding in the sections too.
* If you wanted you could also french braid the tiny sections or outtie french braid them... Whatever you like!
P.S.: Add bows!! :)
Enjoy your hairdoing moment!