Hey everyone! I hope all your kiddos had a great day back at school. We sure did.
Now this to me looks like a very loosely done fishtail braid. So here is mine. ( My DD had just gotten out of the shower so hers was harder to loosen up but I'll teach you how after.
2. Seperate hair in half and start making a fishtail braid. If you do not know how, HERE is a tutorial.
3. Now only go down about one or two inches.
4. Secure it all together with a rubberband.
5. To loosen it up a little, just tug on the pieces/strands and it will loosen the braid.
* Obviously if you wanted a more bohemian, loose look you should do the hairstyle on dry hair.
* You should also notice that once you are done the braid, loosening up the strands helps hide the rubberband.
Enjoy! And please comment
P.S: Would you like a video tutorial on this one?