Making the World better Place one Head of Sass at a Time

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Eclipse Inspired Hairstyle 2nd Day 'Do

Do you guys remember THIS? Well here is the 2nd day hairstyle I said I would post.

What i did was just simply remove the braid so the hair would be curly and then made a half ponytail adding the braids into it. You could also just leave the 2 braids as they are with just the curls from the braid.

Now, i don't find that this picture does the style justice but it is the only one i could find. Usually there is more curl to it. I took this picture at the end of the day so her curls had time to fall out but it is normally super cute and perfect for when you are in a rush. I just LOVE 2nd day 'do's.













* I got a request to show how to do a braided hairstyle that looks kind of like the waterfall french braid so be sure to look for it in my next post.

Enjoy! and remeber sharing is caring! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment