This hairstyle is one i did on my hair model who is in her tween years. It is nice on little girls, tweens, teens and even moms! It hold well all day and she got a TON of comments.
1. Part hair in half and put a clip in one half to keep it out of the way.
2. Make a uniform twist with all the hair so that it is looking like so.
3. Secure all that twist in a ponytal with a rubberband.
4. Make that ponytail into a wrap-around ponytail like so:
5. Repeat this process on the other side.
P.S: She has a few fly aways because we had to take a shot after she came back from school since the lighting wasn't cooperating this morning.
P.S: Don't forget to suscribe and check out our facebook page at Sassy's Hairstyles